Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dolphin Rescue Pensacola Beach but the baby dolphin passed away ~video

Dolphin Rescue~ Baby dolphin rescued after beaching on Pensacola Beach. Family who found dolphin said he was covered in oil and in distress when they found him!


Its not everyday a dolphin allows a human to carry them around. I am amusing this dolphin is very very sick. I dont know the details but if I had to guess the oil was cleaned off the dolphin and then released back into the water. I have sent message for the details of this but by the look of the  photos this dolphin is sick. This makes me so mad but yet I know this will be happening all up and down our beaches for some time to come.
I will add all the info as soon as I get it.


Update~the baby dolphin was taken to a wild life preserve for further treatment. They kept taking her back in the water until they were ready for transport.











Photos by


David Cole Jr

Look at this poor baby ,god how could this be happening to our world?




Photos by 

David Cole Jr




Photos by 

David Cole Jr
Look at this poor creature as he looks up with hope in his eyes.



Photos by 

David Cole Jr




Photos by 

David Cole Jr




Photos by 

David Cole Jr








Photos by 

David Cole Jr








Please share our blog with friends by clicking the like button thank you


Copyright © 2010 The voice for the voiceless - All Rights Reserved

No comments: