Monday, July 5, 2010

Check Out John Wathen His video of the Gulf oil spill reached over 400,000 views in less then 2 weeks

When I first seen the video I was in disbelief ,I cried and cried some more . These images are shocking 
and out right a disgrace to America. I cant believe that the press has not reported on the full impact of this oil spill to warn everyone . I want to say thank you to Mr. Walden for letting us all know the truth.







Johns Blog site check out his updates
http://bpoilslick.blogspot.com/

Message from John 


 Folks have been asking what can I do? How can I help?
There is a real problem with getting our volunteers onto the field to work due to BP demanding that ALL work be coordinated through their snail pace procedure.The Adhoc group of WATERKEEPER programs at Save Our Gulf will be directly impacted by this and are gearing up for the long haul. We need your support. Be it large or small, if you have a buck to spare go to http://www.saveourgulf.org/
Thanks from all of us




Please Visit Our Fanpages - Boycott BP and Demand They Clean Up Our Ocean
and
The Official Voice For The Voiceless Please Join Us To Make A Difference
Also, Please Accept Our Invitation to Visit Our Official YouTube Page
The Voice for the Voiceless

Copyright © 2010 The Voice for the Voiceless - All Rights Reserved

No comments: