Saturday, October 5, 2013

Rainbow Bridge Collection by Jewelry to Benefit Paws

   In Memory of my dog Babyboy
                          A special collection of Rainbow Bridge Designs by Jewelry to Benefit Paws




Losing a pet can be devastating and the grief experienced after a loss for some is just as emotional 
as losing your human child or family member.  I know all to well this kind of loss so that is why I designed 
a keepsake bracelet for lost pets. I searched for a long time for a piece of jewelry In memory of my dog that past away and could never find anything . I wanted something I could hold on to and look at so after a long time I gave up. Since then after getting back into making jewelry I gave it much thought and decided I would create a Rainbow Bridge keepsake for people that had lost their pet.



I take a lot of pride designing my Rainbow Bridge bracelets. I use the best quality stones and crystals and 
I hand paint a lot of the charms on my designs. 


I can customize any of my designs to fit your need and create you a one of a kind keepsake.
If you would like me to design you a special piece message me on etsy or facebook 







Jewelry To Benefit Paws donated to rescues across the US to help 
raise funds for needy animals. 




View our items on Etsy.com

No comments: