Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dogs aren't the only ones being killed

According to the American Humane Association, nearly 10 million animals are euthanized annually in the United States. That's 833,333 every month- 208,333 every week - 27,778 each day - 1,157 every hour! Or...think of it this way - 19 companion animals are put to sleep every minute of every hour of every day each year!! PLEASE do your part by having your pet spayed or neutered!!


Thousands upon thousands of kittens die every year because they are unwanted. I came across this photo today and it tugged at my heart. Here is his info
NY NY Manhattan Animal Control 
Center (AKA Death Central)

August 31, 2010
****Soon
to be on Euthanasia
List if not
rescued!

Ralph #A872237 (His ID #)
shelter: CALL: 212 722 4939


Someone made a comment on my blog yesterday and asked if I care so much for animals why dont I ever post for the cats.Well heres the reason I keep my focus on dogs because that is the main stories I read up on. I also do post for other important issues but mainly dogs.I will try to post more stories about this issue in the following months to come. 




If you have never seen kittens being stuffed in a kill box and dug out to burn then you wont get the full picture here. Its time for people to wake up.Its a true fact of life and in order for things to change I think  people would have to be fined for not fixing their animal.




If you have something urgent you would like me to share just email me at justice4babyboy@yahoo.com




No comments: