Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Photos dont lie! Oil Spill Coverage Long Beach MS.






These photos where taken at Long Beach MS Aug 3,2010

There was people fishing in this water and I asked them dont you know this water is toxic?? There reply was well they opened it back up for fishing. I was like there is dead fish all over the place havent you been keeping up with the news of the hazards they said no. So I talked with  them for a little while and shared with them what I knew and they packed up and left.You would think that humans would know when you see oil in water the fish have to be contaminated but I guess old habits die hard. Not only did I see dead fish I seen decaying fish that stretched for over a mile it was the sickest thing I ever seen and the smell would almost make you through up.






No comments: